CampusGuard Central 2.0 Is Here!
We’re excited to announce the launch of CampusGuard Central® 2.0. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about CG Central 2.0, including what’s changing, what’s not changing and post-go live steps you need to take.
Read the press release.
CampusGuard Central 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Simultaneous support for both PCI DSS v3.2.1 and PCI DSS v4.0 within your deployment
- Improved infrastructure
- Updated landing page featuring the compliance progress of your area, action items that need to be addressed, announcements, and more
- Support for PCI DSS v4.0 including SAQs with new response options and enhanced Knowledgebase linked to the Help feature
- Enriched Knowledgebase features all five new sections from the PCI DSS: Purpose, Good Practice, Definitions/Examples/Info, Customized Approach Objective, and Applicability Notes
- More efficient navigation featuring dropdown choices, allowing you to access popular resources or locations from anywhere within the application more quickly
What's Not Changing
- Support for PCI DSS v3.2.1 including SAQs, reports, rollup, scanning, automated Appendix C summarization, Help, etc.
- Active and inactive SAQs will be transferred in their current status
- All documents hosted in the Document Locker will also be transitioned
- All users will have their login names copied over and their access set up to mirror the current system.
- For users who are set up to use single sign-on (SSO), the login flow will be the same.
- For those using a login name and password to access the site, you will need to re-establish your password when you first log into the new website.
- To set up a new password, click on the “(forgot?)” link, enter the email address used for your login name, and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you’re an admin, access the CG Central 2.0 Features Guide for Admins.
- Regular users can find the CG Central 2.0 Users Guide in the Library section of the application.