Security Awareness Training is a critical element of any organization’s data security program. As the threat of data breaches continues to increase, providing your employees with the knowledge they need to implement information security best practices becomes increasingly crucial.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Developing and managing a Security Awareness training program
- Identifying and prioritizing the risks to your environment
- Meeting new and evolving compliance requirements (i.e., PCI DSS v4.0, FTC Safeguards Rule, HIPAA, etc.)
- Creating quality and customizable content to engage users
- Measuring your program’s effectiveness and proving ROI
- Enforcing training requirements and leveraging leadership support
- Evaluating and adjusting your program as threats and requirements continue to evolve
Senior Customer Relationship Manager
Katie is the customer’s main point of contact with the CampusGuard team and is responsible for coordinating the delivery of PCI Compliance and IT security services.
Manager, RedLens InfoSec, a Division of CampusGuard
OSCP, CEH, CISSP, PCIP, ASV
Chad manages the team of professionals that provides penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, social engineering, and security assessments to our customers.
QSA, CISSP, CISA, GLEG
Margaret has over 15 years of experience serving, building, and managing higher ed information security programs. She is the former director of information technology compliance at the University of Virginia, and her specialties range easily from PCI DSS, FERPA, HIPAA, GLBA and NIST 800-171 compliance to vendor risk assessments and IT policy management.